Lego House (Cover) Lego House (Cover)

Feeling real down lately, it's about time you had another song to help me out. Thanks.

Rain-Song Rain-Song

I really liked it

seriously, this was really pleasant to listen to, it just made me feel so relaxed.
Really nice work it all fits in very well. I like it!

AbominableGod responds:

thanks for being the first to comment. glad you enjoyed

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

This is the rap shit dude.

Awesome stuff dude, great beat and stuff. Usually I'm not into rap or whathave you but this was pretty sweet.
It's shame you wouldn't really be able to actually produce this shit though, what with all that 'I fuck babies' and shit.
From my own side of music, Rock On dude.

Check Me Out Check Me Out

HOLY SHIT

That was absolutely amazing dude no shit about it the best absolutely unbelievable sorry I've got nothing better to say this was the most awesomest thing I've heard all day.

Dimoria responds:

Hah cool ;)
Don't overexagurate things though. It ain't that great :)

Test 4 without Vocals Test 4 without Vocals

I can sing!!

I love the sound of this tune dude and I can sing according to my mates and some other peeps who I've had the guts to sing infront of. Who knows huh, depends on where you live though coz I'm like in UK so... Anyway really love this tune dude.

Dimoria responds:

Hey man! I would be glad to hear a sample of your singing. I currently live in sweden now a days. SO if you plan on coming and record please call in advance so I'm home ;) Nah , but If you have a microphone and a computer and something to record with . I can use your vocal file and mix it. That is when I get my shit working again. Still , record something and send me.
Cheers.

Piss You Off Piss You Off

nice song

It's got massive potential but the vocals could improve a little. Really like it though. And the sound quality isn't top notch but that doesn't matter that much right?

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah, its crappy quality but we recorded it in a closet during an after school detention in 7th grade on garageband hahaha

Eminem-Without Me (Rock Remix) Eminem-Without Me (Rock Remix)

Sounds quite good

I think the first half of the tune is a little flat at some parts if you get what I mean but the second half and certainly the last thirty seconds sounds very good. I think it needs a more epic sort of feel to it and then it would sound even better. Really good otherwise 5/5.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!! Yeah, it's hard to make a rap song epic, but we tried haha

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Sweet!

This is the top shit material! It sounds unreal and that's well... unreal. Great work fella!