Santa Rockstar 4 Santa Rockstar 4

Really Great

I love the way this looks and works and it's all great apart from one problem I've encountered. When yellow or blue double notes appear they usually do not register as being pressed, which is a nuisance because it means a lot of the songs can't be finished.
Other than that, I really love it, a favourite!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

...

all you can upgrade is stranth?
This is the best game ever!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Medals

I've been playing this game for the past two days and I've got at least half of the medals available but they still wont show on my account. If by wait a while you mean a few weeks then I think something needs fixing.
Otherwise a very enjoyable game perfect for passing spare time.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Very awesome.

But a little easy, I beat hard in only 6 turns on my first try...
never the less I like it.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Pretty sweet.

I like it alot, although the game play is quite slow, of course for a strategy RPG that is quite natural. I recognised alot of items and icons from RPG Maker VX, nice for them to be incorporated into this. All in all I enjoyed it for the short while that I played. I'll be sure to stop by again.

Armed with Wings 1 Armed with Wings 1

Yeah awesomness

Yeah I don't care if you think this review is useless I still think a prince of persia style would be pretty cool. But i like it like this too, it just seems so sort of run, attack, run, attack... if you get what I mean. I like it though full marks^^

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Do you know what I think?

I really think you should give it a mroe prince of persia style game play to it. I think it would suit the characters and settings as they all remind me of that sort of anceint middle eastern style look thingy... otherwise really brilliant game I'm amazed that such a beuatiful game could be made from such simple black and white animation.

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Truly brilliant

I have to say this is the best recreation of guitar hero I've ever seen, which is a good thing seeing as my ps3 just broke and I can't play it anymore. Now if only you could find a system for hammer ons and extended notes. That would be truly awesome. Full marks from me anyhow.

Kingdom hearts 1 Kingdom hearts 1

need rthe full one guy!

Looking absolutely great so far but there isn't much done eh?
Can't wait for the full game!

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

yay! WOOT!

It's damn good, but the list of optoins to do isn't very big, otherwise it's fun, interesting, amusing and all together a really good game.

As I said only problem being not enough different things to do.