Calumn & Castello Calumn & Castello

Heh wow Dom, you're doing daamn good. Way better than anything I made for college anyway :p very nice animation, saw it before mind you :)

Fantasia Road to Ambition Fantasia Road to Ambition

Looking good.

Your final project looks mighty fine man. Just wait 'till I get mine up on here.

MysteryEzekude responds:

Me too. I look forward to seeing yours. I DO wish you commented on what you liked and disliked about this Flash opening sequence.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Well gee...

when JohnnyUtah makes such a detailed and informative review how can you go wrong?

Really cool this was, though a little lacking in forward plot movement.

Santa Rockstar 4 Santa Rockstar 4

Really Great

I love the way this looks and works and it's all great apart from one problem I've encountered. When yellow or blue double notes appear they usually do not register as being pressed, which is a nuisance because it means a lot of the songs can't be finished.
Other than that, I really love it, a favourite!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

...

all you can upgrade is stranth?
This is the best game ever!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Medals

I've been playing this game for the past two days and I've got at least half of the medals available but they still wont show on my account. If by wait a while you mean a few weeks then I think something needs fixing.
Otherwise a very enjoyable game perfect for passing spare time.

Lego House (Cover) Lego House (Cover)

Feeling real down lately, it's about time you had another song to help me out. Thanks.

Rain-Song Rain-Song

I really liked it

seriously, this was really pleasant to listen to, it just made me feel so relaxed.
Really nice work it all fits in very well. I like it!

AbominableGod responds:

thanks for being the first to comment. glad you enjoyed

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

This is the rap shit dude.

Awesome stuff dude, great beat and stuff. Usually I'm not into rap or whathave you but this was pretty sweet.
It's shame you wouldn't really be able to actually produce this shit though, what with all that 'I fuck babies' and shit.
From my own side of music, Rock On dude.

Black Rock Shooter NSFW Black Rock Shooter NSFW

It's been a while since I've checked your work but what a difference! You've improved a lot, impressive!

SignHerePlease responds:

I try my best. I think

Revy Lee Revy Lee

Considering I'm quite a fan of Black Lagoon it's strange I didn't know her name was Lee.
Fair job, some of the proportions, notably in the arms and hands, could use some work but fair job none the less.

Takagi Saya Takagi Saya

Heh I actually just got back into HOTD this week :)
Nice work, looking forward to your KLK, you could check out mine if you have a couple seconds to spare.

SignHerePlease responds:

I'll do it now. KLK will take hot min cuz of redrawing lol